EZ Levels can only be added to Footprint charts.
EZ Levels offer real time support and resistance and are created based on data within the Footprint. EZ levels analyze volume and order flow to create unique S/R levels that draw automatically on the chart once configured.
* EZ Levels are discussed daily in the MarketDelta Trading Room. Get a free trial here.
** There are 2 full videos dedicated to EZ Levels in our Footprint Deep Dive course.
Here is Add EZ Levels to a Footprint Chart.
- Right click the Footprint and choose "Modify FP"
- Click under HiLitIt to open the Specify Highlights for FP window.
- Add BOTH "Buy Imbalance" and "Sell Imbalance" to the right side and configure similar to what you see below. Checking the "Extend" box will extend the EZ level across the chart, creating realtime support and resistance.
- Click >>> under More to setup study parameters.
- Threshold is a % and can be similar across instruments.
- Min Diff is volume, so EACH SYMBOL will require different setting based on the amount of volume it trades and the time frame of chart you are viewing. We recommend experimenting with different values. Email us if you need suggestions. support at marketdelta.com.
- Click Apply then Close.