1) Live trading mode is only available with a subscription of MarketDelta Deskotp.
2) You must have a live trading account with a broker that supports the CQG order routing system and they must provide you with a trading ID so you can login to MD Desktop and start the data flow. There are 100's of these types of futures brokers, but here is a short list.
3) Your broker MUST enable your trading ID follows: request your broker provide you with a CQG trading ID that is enabled as follows: "CQG Trading ID enabled for connection mode CQG Integrated Client, private label MarketDelta". You broker should know what this means. If not, have them call us at 1-312-922-7800.
Linking Trading Account to MD
Watch this video for a short overview of this process.
1) Click the TRADE button on the top toolbar and open any of the trading interfaces (Order Ticket, Split DOMTrader, DOMTrader, HOT, Spreadsheet Trader, Order Desk.
2) Opening one of these windows will change the menu on the left to look something like in #3 and it MAY automatically connect using a demo login that the system will retrieve.
3) Click the Logoff button. If the Logoff option is grayed out jump to step #4.
4) Click Setup and un-check Demo Trading by clicking it.
5) Now click Logon and enter your live trading credentials provided by your broker. It will look like this:
6) Clicking OK will immediately try to authenticate your login and connect you for live data and live trading. A message of "Successful" will show. Contact your broker if the credentials fail. Only your broker can assist with your trading credentials. If you need help with any of these steps call CQG Technical Support at 1-800-525-1085 or visit here for a complete list of global numbers.